Play Craps with Free Chips
When playing craps online there are a number of casinos that offer free chips specifically for this purpose either with or without a deposit. This is a great thing to take advantage of because you can often get more game play mileage for your money if you do, however you should always be aware of the associated terms and conditions attached to these offers. That said, here are two casinos that we highly recommend if you are looking for some free craps game play:
Microgaming powered Casino Euro has entertained hundreds of thousands of Players across the globe with online casino games since 2002. The games are regulated by authorities within the European Union and licensed by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority - Malta. CasinoEuro is especially noted for its fast and secure payment transactions. Payment options include Visa, MasterCard, Click2Pay, NETeller, Moneybookers, Paysafecard, and Bank Wire Transfer. You are only able to conduct financial transactions in Euro currency. Once you register an account, you will have access to hundreds of classic casino games without having to wait for them to download. Not many casinos offer Flash Craps and this is one of the many reasons CasinoEuro stands out from the crowd. The site can be viewed in a number of different European languages including Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish.
Playing Craps at Casino Euro is easy. The min bet is €1 and the max is €100. To begin, placing bets, you simply:
- Click on a chip at the bottom of the screen to select it.
- With a chip selected, click on a valid area of the craps table to place a bet.
- At least the minimum and at most the maximum bet will be placed, no matter what chip is selected.
- As a chip is held over an area where a bet can be placed, a popup will show details about the bet.
- To add to a bet, select the chip value and click the bet.
- To remove a bet, select a chip and right-click on the bet.
- The Roll button is to be selected when you have placed your bets and are ready to roll the dice. Winning bets will be added to your account and losses removed from the table.
- You may leave the Craps table at any time, however, the chips on the table will remain and will not be available for any other game. They will be available when you return to the game so that you can continue playing if you wish.
Casino Euro is definitively one of the best places to play craps online and with their free chips offering on the game, it will fast become one of your favourite places to play.
Both Download and Flash versions of Platinum Play's exciting 400-game casino product are available to ensure that you get the best online gaming experience ever. Millions of dollars in Progressive Jackpots are won every month and you can look forward to 2 new casino products every month. Casino Action, Huge Wins, Service Hospitality, Security and Privacy and Unbreakable Trust comprise Platinum Play's 5 Core Customer Service beliefs. Speaking of Unbreakable Trust, Platinum Play Casino secures this trust with an official gaming license from the Kahnawake Gaming Commission of the Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake, Canada. This proves that they have gone the extra mile, having passed an in-depth investigation of the entire management team and the casino's financial stability. Further, game Payout Percentages are reviewed each month by independent auditors and are published on the casino website.
Platinum Play Casino's software is available in numerous different languages and winnings can be sent in 6 different currencies including US, Australian, British pound, Euro, Canadian, and Singapore currencies. There are numerous craps games available for you to try out. In general, to play most of these you will need to:
- Click the Increase (+) and Decrease (-) buttons to select the desired chip size.
- Left-click the bet position on the table to place a chip on the desired bet position.
- Left-click the bet you want to increase. The chip pile will increase by one.
- Right-click the bet you want to reduce or remove. The chip pile will decrease by one.
- Click the Roll button to roll the dice onto the table.
Depending on the number rolled, you either:
- Win on the Come-out Roll and are paid according to the Payout Table.
- Establish a Point. Click Roll again, to try and make the Point.
If you match the point, the win amount is displayed in the Win box. If you roll a Seven, you lose and the game is over. You can start the Come-Out phase again. Malfunctions void all plays and pays.
Enjoy just one game of craps at this exciting casino and you're sure to be hooked as there really is no better place to play.