Winning Craps Tips
While there are no Craps systems or strategies that will guarantee you of wins every time that you play, but if you learn to play smart, learn which bets to make and follow these winning craps tips, you'll be able to shift the odds quite considerably in your favour whether you choose to play at an online casino or land based one.
- Know everything there is to know about the game of craps, from the basic rules to the various bets and the odds that they carry. Click here more information on playing the game of craps.
- If you're a beginner it is advisable to practice by playing free craps games at online casinos before you venture into real money games. Online craps is also far less intimidating than land based versions of the game because you don't have to consider the crowds or dealer, you can simply learn the game without any pressure.
- Always practice strict bankroll management. This can be achieved by placing optimal bets, which means that you should stick to bets with the lowest house advantage.
- The most popular wagers in the game of craps are the pass line and don't pass line bets because they offer the lowest house edge: 1.41% and 1.36% respectively. These bets are the best ones to start with if you are novice player.
- Avoid Propositions bets. While these bets generally offer better odds in comparison to other type of betting options, they also carry a high house advantage. It is therefore more advisable to stick to the line bets mentioned above as these offer a lower house edge.
- Take advantage of free odds bets. These bets allow you to maximize the size of your wager when a point number has been established.
- Do not place your bets according to what other players are betting, focus on your own bets and bankroll, unless of course you are taking part in a craps tournament which will then require you to be cognisant of competitors' bets.
- Successful craps players cannot afford to be superstitious and let their beliefs dictate whether they bet or don't bet on what they consider to be lucky or unlucky numbers.
- Do not invest money in craps systems, they are always too good to be true and don't always work.
- Always play responsibly and never bet more than you can afford to lose. Craps is a game of chance and there is no guarantee of winning each bet.